The Addictions Day Programme at APN London provides recovery support from substance and process addictions. Clients participate in an integrative programme with a mix of process, skills, and psychoeducational sessions with four 1.5-hour therapy groups and one individual hour-long session each week. Gain foundational skills and tools from tried and tested materials facilitated by licensed therapists.
Get comprehensive addiction recovery support from leading providers in London.
Attend group and individual therapy sessions with APN London’s premium integrated service, nested in verdant Marylebone Village within the heart of London.
Expert, Specialised Treatment Team
Get support from clinical and medical experts with decades of experience.
Optional Family Therapy and Sleep Therapy
Experience tailored family therapy and sleep therapy while in treatment, available for an additional cost.
You are more than your current experience. We recognise the social, environmental, and genetic factors that may have put you at risk.
Addictions Day Programme at a Glance
- A 6-week programme with rolling admission
- 7 hours of programming per week:
- One individual in-person hour-long session scheduled weekly at your convenience
- Two 1.5-hour therapy groups offered each Tuesday and Thursday from 3:30 to 6:30 PM – includes 12 process groups and 12 psychotherapeutic groups
- Led by a licensed therapist
Participants may also enroll in optional services at APN London:
- Family Therapy and Family Coaching
- Equine Therapy in Partnership with Operation Centaur
- Sleep Therapy
London Addictions Day Programme Participant Goals
- Focus on abstinence, pursue a harm reduction approach, or develop a controlled relationship with addiction after a period of abstinence
- Learn about addiction and trauma; gain tools, develop alternative coping strategies, and embrace new behaviours
- Deepen wellness habits with nutrition and 9x Fitness for a healthier lifestyle
- Participate in a supportive environment and engage in group learning
- Complement individualised therapy goals and Plus by APN services (deep TMS, ketamine-assisted therapy)
Take the Next Step
The London Addictions Day Programme offers an alternative to a residential addictions programme to deepen your continuum of care and help you maintain engagement in recovery services. The IOP model allows participants to maintain their employment responsibilities while receiving treatment.
Clients who have recently completed an inpatient or outpatient detoxification programme (with APN Lodge or an APN partner) may complete a consultant psychiatrist assessment, risk assessment, and further psychiatry review to determine their eligibility for the programme.
Meet Your Therapist
Andrea Taylor, MSc, MBacp
Andrea Taylor has worked in the field of addictions as a therapist, manager, and director since 2006. She focuses on supporting families, couples, and individuals with harm minimisation and abstinence for long-term recovery and healing from trauma.
Andrea’s degrees and certifications include:
- MSc in Addiction Psychology and Counselling
- Diploma in Transpersonal Couples Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Training in Post Induction Trauma by Pia Mellody: Stage 1 & 2
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Therapy
- Sex Addiction Training by Paula Hall
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
Andrea has varied management and leadership experience and has worked at The Blenheim Project, Turning Point, and Priory Group.ENQUIRE ABOUT THE ADDICTIONS DAY PROGRAMME